Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pizza Heaven

Ansley and I made the pizza tonight. We had so much fun. I am so glad she is big enough to start cooking with me. I chopped the mushrooms and sliced the mozzarella and prosciutto and she spread the ingredients out. She said she wasn't going to like eating it because of the mushrooms and I could feel the dinner battle brewing.

Fast forward 20 minutes, we are at the table and Ansley takes her first bite. "Mother, this is the best pizza you ever made BUT Daddy's is better." Really? I guess for a mushroom hater and picky eater, it's a pretty good compliment but I could have done without the comparison since "Daddy's pizza" starts off frozen and is out of a box (a Publix one at that).

Anyways, it was an amazing pizza and I will definitely be cooking it again.

Homemade Pizza with wild mushrooms, prosciutto,gorgonzola,and both fresh and shredded mozzarella
Kristen- *****
Matt- *****
Ansley- *****

5 stars all around!!!