Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Great Delimmia

I have a fridge full of (delicious) leftovers- Sausage Ravioli Bake, Lime Chicken and Yellow Rice, Orzo, and even 1/2 of my lunch from Steak and Shake yesterday. The sensible (and lazy) side of me says dinner's done but the bored food lover in me says no way.

What am I thinking? I am thinking homemade pizza. Wild mushrooms, fresh mozzarella, shredded mozzarella, gorgonzola, prosciutto,tomato sauce and fresh basil. Maybe with an italian salad. Doesn't that sound yummy?

So the question is- what should I do? If I make the pizza what am I going to do with this weeks leftovers? Am I going to be a good girl and eat them tomorrow night or are they going to end up going to waste? AND if I have pizza, am I going to get off my lazy ass and take the girls to the store today for all the ingredients?

Decisions, decisions....